Thursday, August 21, 2008

About Me


Hey English Classmates + Angela,

I'm a junior psychology major. I am originally from Goose Creek (right outside of Charleston). I'm 20 yrs old and after Clemson, I plan to go to law school and hopefully become an attorney and practice some kind of tort law. I am the treasurer of CLEMSONLiVE and a desk assistant in the Holmes building. I'm currently living in the McCabe building. I love all kinds of sports and really enjoy comedy. I'm a pretty laid back person and I look forward to getting to know you.

3 comments:

Crina A said...

Hey! How are you? Wow, it sounds like you are pretty involved in lots of things, haha, but that definately sounds like you!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo!

S Linder said...

You went to Stratford? My cousin actually went there. But a James Island graduate. Small world isn't it!